Report a traffic or transportation issue

  • Report an illegally parked vehicle

    Have you seen a car, van, motorcycle or other vehicle parked where you think it should not be? And is this causing a nuisance or a dangerous situation? Report this to the municipality.

  • Report unsafe traffic situations

    Have you spotted a dangerous intersection or a confusing crossing in The Hague? Report this to the municipality.

  • Report an abandoned vehicle

    Is there an abandoned vehicle parked outside your door, like a car, caravan, scooter, bicycle or trailer? Report this to the municipality.

  • Request a bicycle stand

    A U-shaped bicycle stand (fietsbeugel or 'fietsnietje') is a bicycle rack which you can use to chain up your bike. Residents of an apartment complex without a basement storage unit or garage can ask the municipality for this type of bicycle rack.

  • Report broken street lighting

    The Hague has thousands of lampposts. Have you spotted a problem with a street light? Report it to the municipality.

  • Report a car parked illegally in public charging space

    Is a vehicle parked in a designated electric-car charging space and it is not being charged? You can report this to the municipality.

  • Request charging point for electric car

    Do you drive an electric car, or would you like to drive an electric car? Would you like to have a charging station in your neighbourhood? Request a charging point from the municipality.

  • Report a broken parking meter

    Have you come across a broken parking meter? Report it to the municipality. It will be repaired as quickly as possible.

  • Report a sunken or uneven pavement

    Have you spotted a sunken sidewalk or a cracked or damaged pavement? Report it to the municipality. The municipality will solve the problem as quickly as possible.

Other complaints about traffic and transportation

These pages are available only in Dutch.