Report nuisance during construction work

Are you experiencing a problem with noise or vibrations during building activities? Report it to the municipality.

The municipality will examine whether the builder has permission for this. If he does not have permission, the municipality will do something about the problem.

Are the activities taking place on the street or in the public space? Or do you have a different problem? Then you can report it through the page Begin link: Report a problem, end link. .

To report a problem to the municipality you need to provide the following information:

  • location of the construction site which is causing the problem
  • description of the cause of the problem
  • time of the nuisance
  • duration of the nuisance



How can we help?


More options

To contact page