Report a problem

Issue in public space

Is something in a public area (street, park, sports field or water) not as it should be? You can report it to the municipality.


Use this online form to report problems with rubbish. For example:

  • rubbish on the street
  • a full or broken container
  • uncollected rubbish or old paper
  • dog poop on the street or sidewalk
  • improperly disposed of household waste

Public space

Use this online form to report problems in the public space, for example:

  • an unsafe situation
  • an illegally parked vehicle or bicycle
  • weeds or sick trees
  • a problem with sewage
  • graffiti

Other types of problems

How to make a complaint

The online reporting system is currently only in Dutch, but the procedure is straightforward. Provide the exact location of the problem and a brief description. You do not know the exact address? Click on the correct location on the map in the online form. The form will automatically select the closest address.

All the information you provide will be treated with confidentiality. The municipality uses personal details and address information only for the purpose you provided them for.

Urgent issue

Would you like to report a dangerous situation? For example:

  • a large pothole in a road
  • oil spillage on the road
  • chemical waste in the public space, such as drugs or medicines
  • an unsafe tree or fallen street sign
  • traffic lights not working at a busy intersection
  • street lights not working in the whole street
  • control unit of street lamp open or gone
  • a broken or loose cable
  • a blocked sewer

To report an urgent issue call the municipality on tel. 14070.

Are you calling after office hours? Listen to the recording and select the option in the menu which best describes the problem. You will then be connected to a call agent. Option 1: broken traffic lights and street lighting, option 2: other urgent issues.


How can we help?


More options

To contact page