Certificates and official documents

  • Certificates

    Request certificates: birth, marriage, death, divorce, unmarried partnership. Register a foreign certificate.

  • Official documents

    Certificate of Good Conduct, declaration of no impediment, declaration of unmarried status, deregistration from the Netherlands, notarisation of signature.

  • Personal Records Database (BRP)

    When somebody gets married, gives birth or moves, it is recorded in the BRP.

  • Certify a copy or transcript

    The municipality provides a stamp and signature to confirm that a copy of a document is an exact copy of the original.

  • Multilingual standard form

    The multilingual standard form is a translation of a public document you requested at the municipality.