Change personal data in the BRP
Are you registered at an address in The Hague? And do your details appear incorrectly in the Personal Records Database (BRP)? Or would you like to have your personal data removed or changed in the BRP? Then you can submit a request to the municipality to have your personal data corrected, removed or changed in the BRP.
You are registered at an address in The Hague.
- original documents which prove the change. These documents will be examined separately for each request.
Are you having difficulties?
This depends on how quickly the municipality can approve your request.
- Would you like to have your address details changed in the BRP rather than your personal data? Do this on the page .
- Would you like to view your details (in the BRP)? Log in to using your DigiD.
- Would you like to have official foreign documents registered in the BRP? For example, documents concerning a birth, marriage, death, divorce, acknowledgement or adoption abroad? Go to .
- Do your details appear incorrectly and have you tried everything to correct it? Report this to the . This is a national contact centre.
- Is your nationality recorded in the BRP as ‘unknown’ or ‘stateless’? Go to to see how to change this.