Change personal data in the BRP

Are you registered at an address in The Hague? And are your details incorrect in the Personal Records Database (BRP)? Or would you like to have your personal data in the BRP changed or removed? You can request this at the municipality.

  • You are registered at an address in The Hague.
  • You want to change or remove 1 or more details. For example, your name, date of birth or nationality (citizenship).
Would you like to have the information about your address changed in the BRP? Go to the page Begin link: Change address details in the BRP, end link. .

You must sign your request.

In writing

Send your request with a description of the correction to the Begin link: Department of Public Service, end link. .

You cannot figure it out?

Are you unable to apply in writing? Or are there special circumstances? Begin link: Contact the municipality, end link. .

You will receive an answer from the municipality within 4 weeks.



How can we help?


More options

To contact page