Look at construction drawings
Would you like to look at construction drawings? You can see all the available paper drawings made before 2010 at the Inzagebalie Bouwtekeningen (Inspection of Construction Drawings) counter. Make an appointment for this.
- You can view the construction drawings (blueprints) by appointment only.
- Your appointment confirmation contains a day, date and time to look at the drawings. You will get the confirmation by email.
- Would you like to look at a different address from the one for which you made the appointment? Then you need to make a new appointment.
- The records are delicate. Handle the materials with care. Food, drink, excessive noise and pets are not allowed.
- The counter cannot give any guarantee that the information you are seeking is available.
There is no charge to view a building plan. You pay the following fees for a copy or scan:
|Format||Fee per print|
Did you purchase a copy or scan at the counter? Then you usually receive this by post or email within 10 working days.
- You will be able to look at the complete building plan. This could include more than just the address you requested. For example you may see drawings for a whole block of buildings or an apartment complex. The compete building plan can vary from 1 box to dozens of boxes. You will need to search the boxes yourself at the Inzagebalie Bouwtekeningen counter.
- In the complete building plan you will find everything available for the address you requested.
- The staff at the municipal counter will not provide support or advice when you view the records. However, they can help you apply for scans or copies.
You will get an appointment to see the complete building plan. During this appointment you can look at the records for the address you have requested.
Cancel the appointment
- your name
- the day, date and time of the appointment
- the address for which you are seeking information