Object to a decision

Do you disagree with a decision taken by the municipality? Then you can submit a letter of objection within 6 weeks.

Reactions to publication in Gemeenteblad

The municipality announces permit applications and (draft) decisions in the Gemeenteblad. There you can also see how to Begin link: submit an objection or file an appeal, end link. (in beroep gaan) at the municipality. Read more under Begin link: Reageren op publicatie Overheid.nl, end link. (in Dutch). After an announcement is published, you can view it and all the relevant documents for up to 1 year at Begin link: The Hague Information Centre, end link. .

Also see


How can we help?


More options

To contact page