Passport and identity card

Special passports

  • Apply for a second passport

    Upon request the municipality issues a second passport to people who often need to travel abroad.

  • Dutch citizens abroad

    Do you have Dutch nationality and do you live abroad? Apply for a new travel document while you are in the Netherlands.

  • No fixed domicile

    Do you have Dutch nationality but no fixed address or place of residence and is your travel document expiring? Apply for a new one.

  • Refugee passport

    The refugee passport is a travel document for people who are recognised as refugees in the Netherlands.

  • Alien's passport

    Are you living here without Dutch nationality? See if you can apply for an alien's passport.

Also see