Compensation of costs for parking facilities for people with a disability

Did you have costs for a disabled parking card or for the construction of a disabled parking space and do you have a low income? Then you can apply for compensation.

The information on applying for compensation can be found under Begin link: What is the Social Support Act (Wmo), end link. .

You will not be granted compensation automatically. The municipality will first assess whether the parking facility is the right solution for you. Is this not the case? For example because from a medical perspective you are able to use public transport? Then the costs will not be reimbursed.


  • You are officially registered in the Personal Records Database (BRP) in The Hague
  • According to an assessment by the municipality you require support on the basis of the Social Support Act (Wet maatschappelijke ondersteuning, Wmo).
  • The parking arrangement is the most suitable facility.

Assistance with your application

To get assistance in filling in the form, you can visit a Servicepunt in your area. Look for the locations on the page Begin link: Servicepunt XL: for information, advice and help, end link. .


How can we help?


More options

To contact page