Contact Sport Department

If you have questions about sports in The Hague, you can contact 1 of the departments below.

Sport Departments

  • Sport-info-line

    For general questions about sports and activities, swimming and swimming lessons in The Hague.


    Telephone: (070) 353 72 72

    You can call the Sport-info-line from Monday to Friday between 8.30 and 16.30 hrs.

  • Sport rentals

    For hiring municipal sporting facilities such as sports halls, sports fields, gymnasiums and swimming pools.


  • Sport-O-theek

    For renting sporting and game equipment, such as balls, old-fashioned Dutch games and inflatable air mattresses.


    Telephone: (070) 306 18 54

    You can phone the Sport-O-theek Monday to Friday between 8.00 and 16.00 hrs.

  • Sport support

    For contact with sport consultants, advice and support for (sport) clubs and other organisations.


    Telephone: (070) 353 26 18

  • Sporting facilities

    For questions about the management and maintenance of the municipal sporting facilities such as sports halls, sports fields, gymnasiums and swimming pools.

    Telephone: (070) 353 72 72

    Report defective equipment at municipal sporting facilities by sending an email to

  • Den Haag Topsport

    For contact about top-class sporting events in The Hague. Also contact, advice and support for top athletes and talent.


  • Beweegloket Den Haag

    The Beweegloket provides free advice to residents of The Hague with a disability who would like to do sports.


Other contacts

  • Advisory Council for Sport

    This independent advisory council provides advice to the alderman for Sport on The Hague's sport policy. The advisory council consists of 12 to 16 people with expertise in the area of sport, exercise or leisure. The secretariat of the Advisory Council for Sport is located in the Zuiderpark sport campus.

    You can find more information about the Advisory Council for Sport at


  • Vertrouwenspunt Sport

    Have you experienced sexual intimidation, bullying, discrimination, insults, threats or abuse? Contact the Vertrouwenspunt Sport of the NOC*NSF.

    The Vertrouwenspunt Sport is meant not only for athletes but also for coaches, trainers, parents, medical staff and teammates. Contact them for:

    - personal questions or situations which are confidential

    - reporting grievances

    It is possible to report abuse anonymously to the Vertrouwenspunt Sport. Look for more information on the website of NOC*NSF.

  • Complaints about the municipality

    Would you like to make a report about a municipal staff member or service? Then you can file a complaint to the municipality. It is not possible to submit an anonymous report.

  • Dutch Tax and Customs Administration

    Sport clubs can contact the Dutch Tax and Customs Administration (Belastingdienst) with questions about tax regulations. More information about sports and taxes can be found on the website of the Belastingdienst.

  • Centrum Veilige Sport Nederland

    Sport clubs are obliged to report any suspicion of sexual intimidation to their sport federation or the Centrum Veilige Sport Nederland. Look for more information on the website of Centrum Veilige Sport Nederland.

Published: 28 February 2019Modified: 14 January 2021