Report a full or broken container

Is the underground rubbish container (ORAC) in your street full or broken? Or have you seen that a recycling bin for glass, paper or plastic packaging, tin and drink cartons is full? Report this online to the municipality. Or call tel. 14070.

Report the container

Fill in the form below. Indicate the location of the full or broken container in your report. Reporting a problem is free.

Report a problem in the public space

    How long does it take?

    The municipality will empty or repair the container within a maximum of 3 working days.

    Did you accidently drop something in an underground container (ORAC)? Contact the Haagse Milieu Services (HMS) on telephone number (070) 311 77 99. Provide the number of the container and the address where the container is located. You will find the number at the front or back of the container. You will need to come to the HMS at Plutostraat 1 in person to search through the contents of the container and you will have to pay the costs of this extra service.

    Also see: Waste and recycling