Report a full or broken container

Is the underground rubbish container (ORAC) in your street full or broken? Or have you seen a full recycling bin for glass, paper or plastic packaging, metal packaging and drink cartons? Report this to the municipality.

Report the container

Fill in the form below or call tel. 14070. Indicate the location of the full or broken container in your report. Reporting a problem is free.

Report a problem

    MyCleanCity app

    Do you want to report rubbish lying next to a container or a full, dirty or broken container? Then you can also report this via the MyCleanCity app. Download the app in the Apple Store or Google Play Store.

    How long does it take?

    The municipality will empty or repair the container within a maximum of 3 working days.

    Belangrijke informatie:

    Did you accidently drop something in an underground container (ORAC)? Contact the Haagse Milieu Services (HMS) on telephone number (070) 311 77 99 (when you get the voice recording, press 3). This number is available from Monday to Friday from 8.00 to 17.00 hrs. Provide the number of the container and the address where the container is located. You will find the number at the front or back of the container. You will need to come to the HMS at Plutostraat 1 in person to search through the contents of the container and you will have to pay the costs for this extra service.

    Also see: Waste and recycling