Apply for a rental permit

Are you a private landlord? And are you renting out a property in Transvaalkwartier Midden en Zuid or Laakkwartier Oost en West? Then you must have a rental permit from 1 March 2024. You can apply for the rental permit here.

If you are renting out a property in Transvaalkwartier Midden en Zuid, or in Laakkwartier Oost en West, you must have a rental permit as of 1 March 2024. Once you have the permit, you must submit a maintenance plan within 6 months.

Areas where rental permit is required

Download the maps and postal code areas where the rental permit is required.

The rental permit is for private landlords.

Multi-year maintenance plan

This multi-year maintenance (MJOP) plan contains:

  • an overview of the maintenance you plan to do to your building the coming 5 years
  • an estimate of the costs for the building work
  • how much money you will set aside each year for expenditures other than the normal yearly costs, once the period for the maintenance plan is over.

You are allowed to send the multi-year maintenance plan of the homeowners association (Vereniging van Eigenaren). This plan, plus the maintenance which each owner pays, fulfils the requirements of the Good Landlordship Act.

Are you renting to a foreign employee?

Then you must also provide:

  • a rental agreement separately from an employment contract
  • information to tenants in writing in a language they understand

  • your name and place of residence
  • your KVK number (if you have one)
  • the address of the rental property
  • the rental price you agreed on for the property

Are you renting out multiple properties in Transvaal Midden en Zuid, and in Laak Oost en West? Then you only have to apply for 1 permit. You are not allowed to transfer the permit to somebody else.

Click on the link below to apply for the rental permit.

A rental permit application costs € 271.

You will receive a message from the municipality within 8 weeks after you applied.


How can we help?


More options

To contact page