Contact with SZW

Do you have questions about benefits, work, care, debts, legal affairs, integration or (Ooievaars) measures for low-income families? Or would you like to submit documents or report changes to your situation? Read here how to contact the Department of Social Affairs and Employment Projects (SZW).

Asking questions

Would you like to speak to somebody? Call SZW customer service on tel. (070) 353 75 00. This telephone number is available from Monday to Friday from 8.30 to 17.00 hrs. A staff member will answer your questions or will make sure somebody returns your call.

Do you have a question about: Press option:
work or your social welfare benefit? 1
the Wmo, such as household help, adapted transport or support? 2
an allowance, special assistance or taxes? Do you want rental advice? Or would you like to make an appointment with a legal advisor? 3
Ooievaars measures, such as the Ooievaarspas reduction card, or sickness benefit or disability support? 4
debt assistance, minimum living allowance or budget management? 5

You can also ask a question using the contact form.

Submitting documents or personal information

Has the municipality asked you to submit personal information? You can do this in various ways.

Write your citizen service number (BSN) on each page of all your documents.  

Advice and Information desk

Would you like to have personal contact? Then you can stop by the Advice and Information desk in City Hall Spui (Spui 70) and the Leyweg City Office (Leyweg 813). The Advice and Information desk is open from Monday to Friday from 8.30 to 16.30 hrs. Read more about the Begin link: Advice and Information desk, end link. .


You cannot figure it out? Not even with the help of your family or friends? Volunteers and staff members at a Servicepunt can help you use the computer. They can also assist you if you have to fill in online forms.

Look at the Begin link: Servicepunten in your neighbourhood, end link. .


How can we help?


More options

To contact page