Paying taxes with iDEAL, bank transfer or from abroad
You can pay the municipal taxes in The Hague in different ways.
- Via iDEAL. You need to log into Begin external link: , end external link..
- Via online banking. Make sure to use the payment reference number on the assessment. Otherwise your payment cannot be processed.
- By depositing cash money directly into the account of the Municipal Tax Department at your bank. You will pay a service fee.
- By making an international money transfer if you are paying from abroad. Your bank can advise you on how to do this. The BIC code you need for payments from abroad is BNGH NL2G.
Would you like to pay in a different way? Then contact the Begin link: , end link. .
IBAN: NL 12 BNGH 0285 1336 75
Payable to: Gem Den Haag – Belastingen
You do not have a European bank account?
Transfer your payment to the ING Bank in Brussels stating the IBAN of the Municipal Tax Department and the payment reference number on the assessment. ING will then make sure that the sum will be credited to the account of the Municipal Tax Department.
Bank details of ING Bank in Brussels:
IBAN: BE 54301017956397
BIC (swiftcode): BBRUBEBB010
Include the following 3 details in the description of your transaction:
- NL 12 BNGH 028 51 33 675
- BIC (swiftcode) BNGH NL 2G
- the payment reference number on the assessment you received