Temporary permit to serve alcohol

You may not serve alcohol without a permit. You can obtain an exemption to the ban on serving alcohol for special occasions such as an event.


You must submit the application for the temporary permit at least 8 weeks before the start of the event.


How can we help?


More options

To contact page