Conditions for the use of your parking permit
These conditions apply to the use of a parking permit.
- Parking in breach of these conditions will be viewed as parking without a permit.
- The permit is valid only for the designated permit zone with the corresponding code (in accordance with Appendix 1 of the Begin external link: , end external link..
- Permits issued on the basis of a number plate are valid only for the vehicle with that number plate. When using a new or replacement vehicle, the permit holder is obliged to immediately notify the Begin link: , end link. of the change in number plate.
- For permits not linked to a number plate: the parking session is activated the moment the permit holder Begin link: , end link. and receives a confirmation. This can be done using the app, website or telephone.
- Is the number plate registration system experiencing technical difficulties? Or are you unable to use the network? Then you must pay for parking in another way. For example at a parking meter or using a mobile telephone.
- The permit holder is responsible for deregistering the parking session.
- The permit is non-transferable.
- The parking permit does not guarantee the availability of a parking space.