Vote in another municipality with a voter card

Will you not be in The Hague on 15 March 2023 but you will be in another municipality? And would you like to cast your vote yourself? Then request a voter card (kiezerspas).

The voter card allows you to cast your vote for the Provincial Council elections anywhere in the province of South Holland. For the Water Board elections you can use a voter card to vote anywhere within the Delfland Water Board area.

Request a voter card

You can request a voter card in 2 ways:


You can no longer request a voter card online.

You could request a voter card until Friday, 10 March 2023.

At the election counter

You can request a voter card at the election counter in The Hague City Hall (Spui 70) as of 22 February. You can request the card until Tuesday, 14 March at 12.00 hrs. Bring your valid identification document to the election counter. You will then get your voter card immediately.

Belangrijke informatie:

After you have requested a voter card you can only vote using this voter card. You will not get a new card if you lose it.


Do you have any questions about the voter card? Send an email to or call tel. (070) 353 44 88.

      Also see: Elections

      Published: 10 March 2023Modified: 10 March 2023