Change your details as a Dutch voter abroad

Are you registered as a Dutch voter abroad? And would you like to change your details? Use the amendment form.

Would you like to change your details? For example your (email) address or how you would like to receive your ballot?

Change your details

  1. Complete the form
    Change your details
  2. Print it
  3. Sign it
  4. Scan it
  5. Send it together with a copy of your valid identity document:

    • via the upload page
    • by post to:Gemeente Den HaagVerkiezingen KBNPostbus 84 0082508 AA Den HaagNetherlands
Please note: The postal voting slip has already been sent to your old address. You can request a replacement postal voting slip from 4 January onwards. The municipality will send it to your new address. You can also choose to receive the postal voting slip by email. Make sure that the municipality of The Hague has received any changes to your details by 13 January 2021. The changes to your details can then be processed before the Parliamentary elections on 17 March 2021.

Deregister as a Dutch voter abroad

When you move back to the Netherlands, you will automatically be deregistered from the register of Dutch voters abroad. You will be notified about this. You can also deregister yourself as a Dutch voter abroad. Fill in the amendment form. In the field ‘Ik wil een andere wijziging doorgeven’ state that you would like to have your file removed (uw dossier laten verwijderen).

Please note: changes are valid only for register of Dutch voters abroad

When you report a change to the Elections Unit, your details will change only in the register of Dutch voters abroad. The Elections Unit is unable to change your details at the Employee Insurance Agency (UWV) or Tax and Customs Administration (Belastingdienst). Would you like to change your details there as well? Then you can have a change made in the Non-residents Records Database (RNI) of the Netherlands (

Also see Dutch voters abroad

Published: 1 December 2020Modified: 4 January 2021