Driving licence, health certificate

The health certificate is a form with questions about your health. You will need the health certificate if you are going to take a driving test. And sometimes if you want to extend or exchange your driving licence. The health certificate used to be called the Medical Statement.

You can buy this medical declaration from the Central Office for Motor Vehicle Driver Testing (CBR) and at many driving schools. You have to ask your driving school if you can purchase a health certificate (gezondheidsverklaring) there.

Read more about the health certificate on the Begin external link: website of the CBR(External link), end external link..


How can we help?


More options

To contact page