Arrange your personal affairs in MijnDenHaag
MijnDenHaag is your personal online page at the municipality. You can use a computer to change your details here. You can also, for example, pay your bills and check when your application is ready.
What are the advantages?
- You arrange your affairs in your own secure environment with DigiD.
- Companies can do business safely with eHerkenning.
- You can arrange your affairs on a computer 24/7.
- You no longer need to visit a municipal office in person.
What can you arrange via MijnDenHaag?
View your data in the Personal Records Database (BRP), such as:
- your personal data and address details
- the number of people who are registered at your address
- Request an address investigation: the municipality will check whether somebody is living at the address which is in the BRP.
- Look at your resident and visitor parking permits.
- Pay your parking tickets.
- Purchase extra parking credit.
- Look at your PIN code and registration number. You can also change the PIN code.
- Change the number plate on your parking permit temporarily or permanently.
- Pay your parking permit automatically with direct debit.
- Change the bank account number for paying your parking permit.
- Register and deregister visitor parking.
- Extend your parking permit.
Are you making use of budgeting assistance?
- Look at the overview of your balance, debits, credits, bookings and budget tasks.
- Download your daily statements and send them to yourself by email.
- Have you registered for debt counselling? Check your application.
- Has your application been approved by all creditors? Look at the overview of your debts and payments. You can do this as long as the scheme is in effect.
- Do you have a loan from the Gemeentelijke Kredietbank (GKB)? Check your loan and look at your balance.
You will only see your own details in MijnDenHaag. You will not see your partner or housemate’s information.
How does MijnDenHaag work?
The Berichtenbox is your personal online letterbox for government correspondence. When you register, you will automatically receive messages from the municipality in your inbox. You can register in MijnDenHaag for the .