Translating foreign documents

Documents from abroad must be translated into Dutch by a sworn translator in the Netherlands.

If foreign documents have been issued by the relevant authority in French, German or English, these will often be accepted. In dubious cases, the municipality can request a Dutch translation.

More information

For more information, it is recommended that you personally take the documents to the Department of Public Service counter at Begin link: City Hall Spui or the Leyweg City Office, end link. .


How can we help?


More options

To contact page