Certificate of termination of registered partnership
Have you terminated your registered partnership? You can request written proof of this. You will then get a copy of this certificate. You request the copy at the municipality where you registered your partnership.
- You entered into your registered partnership in The Hague.
- You had your partnership terminated through a court, notary or lawyer.
An authority asks you for your certificate of termination of registered partnership. You request this in the municipality where you entered into the partnership. You will then get a copy of the certificate. It will state that you terminated your partnership. The copy is also called a certified, official or authenticated copy. The original certificate remains the property of the municipality.
Copy in another language
The copy is only available in Dutch. Do you need a copy of the certificate in another language? Then you need to arrange for the copy to be translated by a sworn translator.
€ 16.60 (in 2024) excluding postage costs. After you have applied you will receive an invoice by email.
The municipality will send you the copy within 3 weeks.
- You can also request a copy or extract for someone else. Read more about this under Begin link: , end link. .
- If you would like to use the document abroad, then you often need an ‘apostille’. You can request this through the court. Read more about the legalisation of Dutch documents on the Begin external link: , end external link..
- Do you need to have the document translated? You can have documents from abroad translated into Dutch by a sworn translator.