Appeal municipal taxes

Do you disagree with the ruling by the director of municipal taxes on your letter of objection? Then you can file your appeal within 6 weeks after the date on the ruling.

You can appeal the ruling on your Begin link: letter of objection, end link. at:

Rechtbank ’s-Gravenhage
Sector bestuursrecht
Postbus 20302
2500 EH Den Haag

If you file an appeal, you will be charged a court fee. These are the costs you must pay for the procedure.

Appeal to a higher court

Do you also disagree with the decision by the court (Rechtbank)? It is possible to file an appeal at a higher court (Gerechtshof). For more information you can contact the court clerk.

Telephone: (088) 361 20 25
Fax: (088) 361 06 57


How can we help?


More options

To contact page