Report a full or broken recycling bin or underground rubbish container

Is the underground rubbish container (ORAC) in your street full or broken? Or have you seen that a recycling bin for glass, paper or plastic waste is full? Report this to the municipality.

The municipality will empty the rubbish containers only if they are really full. Sometimes a container appears to be full but it is not. Give the rubbish a strong push or use another opening.

Report a full or broken container

Fill in the form below. Indicate the location of the container in your report. Submitting this report is free.

Report a problem in the public space

    How long does it take?

    The municipality will empty or repair the container within a maximum of 3 working days.

    Did you accidently drop something in an underground container (ORAC)? Contact the Haagse Milieu Services (HMS) on telephone number (070) 311 77 99. Provide the number of the container and the address where the container is located. You will need to come to the Plutostraat yourself to search through the contents of the container and you will have to pay the costs of this extra service.

    Also see: Waste and recycling