Waste and recycling

  • Collection of oversized waste and garden waste

    Are you unable to dispose of your oversized waste or large garden yourself? Make an appointment with the municipality to have it collected.

  • Household rubbish

    Disposing of household waste, household waste calendar, underground rubbish containers.

  • Garbage and recycling stations

    You can take oversized waste or garden waste to a garbage and recycling station using your Afvalpas. You can dispose of most kinds of waste for free. Look at what qualifies as oversized waste.

  • Household waste calendar

    The household waste calendar lists the collection days for your rubbish: household waste, paper, organic waste (GFT), or plastic packaging, tin and drink cartons.

  • Order an Afvalpas

    Would you like to dispose of oversized waste or garden waste at a garbage and recycling station? Order a free Afvalpas.

  • Report an abandoned bicycle

    You can report an abandoned bicycle to the municipality. It will ensure that the bicycle is cleared away.

  • Waste removal for companies

    Businesses need to arrange for the collection of their waste. The municipality does not collect any company waste, but it does check whether this is being done by the rules and it will give fines if necessary.