Report an illegally parked vehicle
Have you seen a car, van, motorcycle or other motor vehicle parked where you think it should not be? And is this causing a nuisance or a dangerous situation? Report this to the municipality.
You can make a report if you have seen an illegally parked motor vehicle. For example:
- not in a parking space
- on the sidewalk
- in the middle of the street
- in other spots where parking is not permitted.
And if this causes a nuisance or leads to dangerous situations. For example because the vehicle is blocking others from being able to walk or drive past.
The municipality needs the following information from you in the report:
- The street where the illegally parked motor vehicle is standing.
- A description of the situation, the nuisance, or dangerous situation.
- A description of the illegally parked vehicle, such as the colour, make/model and number plate.
You can also send a photo.
Use the green button to report an illegally parked vehicle.