Registration procedures for privileged persons

Are you employed in the Netherlands as a diplomat or consular officer? Or do you work for an international organisation, such as the United Nations? Then you have special residency status. You could consider registering in the Personal Records Database (BRP).


  • Make an appointment at The Hague International Centre to register in the Personal Records Database (BRP).
  • You will be registered in the BRP during this appointment.

Read more about the registration procedure for privileged persons on the website of The Hague International Centre.