Request a BRP extract for someone else

You can request an extract from the municipality’s Personal Records Database (BRP) for someone else. You can do this at the cash desk at City Hall Spui or at the information desk at the Leyweg City Office. You will get the extract immediately.

What to bring to the appointment

In order to request an extract for someone else, you will need to bring:

Written authorisation

The person for whom you are requesting the extract can use the written authorisation to give you permission to request the document on his behalf. You can use the BRP written authorisation form to do this.

BRP written authorisation form (PDF, 204,7 kB)

Are you requesting an extract for your child and is he/she younger than 16 years? Then you do not need written authorisation.

City Hall Spui or Leyweg City Office

You will not be able to request an extract for someone else online. You will need to visit the cash desk at City Hall Spui or the information desk at the Leyweg City Office. Look for more information on the page City district offices: opening hours and locations.


You can pay in cash or use a bank card at City Hall Spui or the Leyweg City Office.

Also see: BRP extract from the Dutch population register