Change personal info in Registratie Niet-ingezetenen (RNI)

Are you registered as a non-resident of the Netherlands in the Registratie Niet-ingezetenen (RNI)? Then you can change your details in the RNI.


You are registered in the Registratie Niet-ingezetenen (RNI).


Change your address

You can change your address in the RNI via the online form.

Change address

Change your personal details

Would you like to change your personal information in the RNI? To do this you need to make an appointment at 1 of the 19 RNI municipalities in the Netherlands. The Municipality of The Hague is 1 of these selected municipalities. If you would like to know which other municipalities are participating in this programme, visit the website of the Dutch government.

Make an appointment

Take the documents needed to change your personal details. Documents from certain countries must be legalised or have an apostille (more information on the website of There are also requirements regarding the language of the documents.



How long does it take?

The municipality will process the change of address within 20 working days.

Also see: Extract non-resident of the Netherlands (RNI)