Municipal Parking Division
- 16 January 2015
- 21 January 2015
You can contact the Municipality of The Hague's Parking Division for all matters related to parking, such as parking permits, parking facilities or objections to parking fines.
Many of your municipal parking affairs can be arranged online via www.thehague.com/parking. For certain products you can also visit 1 of The Hague's 8 district offices. Make an appointment in advance for this.
Do you have a question? Contact the Municipality of The Hague.
You can also ask your question in an email:
- Questions about parking permits: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions about parking permits or parking spaces for disabled people: email@example.com
- Questions about your appeal: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gemeente Den Haag
Postbus 12 651
2500 DP Den Haag
- To pay a parking fine: IBAN NL 12 BNGH 0285 1336 75 (BIC (swift)-code: BNGHNL2G) payable to: directeur der Gemeentebelastingen, Den Haag. Include the payment number (betalingskenmerk) on the acceptgiro.
- For other parking matters: IBAN NL83 BNGH 0285 1609 15 (BIC (swift)-code: BNGHNL2G) payable to Gemeente Den Haag DSB Parkeren. See Paying for parking permit.