Municipal Parking Division
- 05 February 2015
- 16 February 2015
You can contact the Municipality of The Hague's Parking Division for all matters related to parking, such as parking permits, parking facilities or appealing a parking fine.
Many of your municipal parking affairs can be arranged online via www.thehague.com/parking. For certain products you can also visit 1 of The Hague's 8 district offices. Make an appointment in advance.
Do you have a question? Contact the Municipality of The Hague.
You can also ask your question in an email:
- Questions about parking permits: email@example.com
- Questions about parking permits or parking spaces for disabled people: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions about your appeal: email@example.com
Gemeente Den Haag
Postbus 12 651
2500 DP Den Haag
- To pay a parking fine: IBAN NL 12 BNGH 0285 1336 75 (BIC (swift)-code: BNGHNL2G) payable to: directeur der Gemeentebelastingen, Den Haag. Include the payment reference (betalingskenmerk) on the acceptgiro payment transfer slip sent to your home.
- For other parking matters: IBAN NL83 BNGH 0285 1609 15 (BIC (swift)-code: BNGHNL2G) payable to Gemeente Den Haag DSB Parkeren. See Paying for parking permit.