The Hague Tower
- 02 August 2012
- 18 April 2014
With 42 floors and standing 132 metres, The Hague Tower is one of the city's tallest skyscrapers and the highest building you can visit in the Netherlands.
Inspired by the famous Flat Iron Building in New York, The Hague Tower hosts many one-of-a-kind and diverse attractions. From the upper floors you can enjoy breathtaking views: the skyline of The Hague, the coastline to the Hook of Holland and the centres of Rotterdam and Leiden.
The Hague Tower is open to visitors seven days a week and is located right next to the Hollands Spoor train station. It makes a perfect start to your visit of The Hague.
Visiting The Hague Tower
- Take the glass panorama elevator to the 41st floor and see the city as you have never seen it before.
- Watch the short film 'The Hague Impressions' and find out more about the city and the origins of this remarkable building.
- Visit the City & South West balconies with spectacular views in different directions.
- The outdoor balcony on the 42nd floor is the best place for your most spectacular pictures.
- Enjoy a snack and drink at the Veranda Café: a semi-outdoor roof garden, perched high above the city.
- You can make reservations for Holland’s highest exclusive dining experience: The Penthouse restaurant and SkyBar are located on the top floor of The Hague Tower. Delicious dishes by chef Bart Middendorp and the intimate interior design make this one of the most special places in the country. After sunset, the windows of the restaurant are used for special panoramic video projections, a unique experience!
- During the weekends the restaurant transforms into a nightclub for special parties.
- Of course you are also always welcome just for drinks at the SkyBar.
- Take home a stylish souvenir from our The Hague Shop on the ground floor.
Welcome to The Hague, welcome to The Hague Tower!