Published: 09 February 2012 Modified: 11 April 2013
The Hague’s public transportation company operates six night buses on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights.
The night buses run from 1.00 to 5.00 hrs. All the buses depart and return to the Centrum Buitenhof bus stop in The Hague’s city centre.
Night bus routes
- N1: Centrum Buitenhof to Scheveningen and back
- N2: Centrum Buitenhof to Leischendam/Leidschenveen and back
- N3: Centrum Buitenhof to Ockenburgh/Loosduinen and back
- N4: Centrum Buitenhof to Wateringen/Rijswijk and back
- N5: Centrum Buitenhof to Ypenburg/Leidschenveen Voorburg and back
- N6: Centrum Buitenhof to Zoetermeer and back
Night bus ticket
You need a special ticket (Nachtbuskaart) for the night bus. You can purchase this ticket from the bus driver or at the HTM customer service desk at The Hague’s Central Station or Hollands Spoor train station.
The ticket is only valid for the night buses and you can use the same ticket to switch to another night bus up to 1.5 hours after getting the ticket validated.