- 19 August 2009
- 04 June 2014
The first stone of the Bethlehem Church was laid on 26 October 1929. On 22 July 1931 the first service was held in the new church.
The Bethlehem Church is named after the so-called ‘poor’s church’ that stood on the Breedstraat. This church, which was built in 1858, was sold to the Reformed Church in 1930.
Visit the website for opening hours.
Address & contact
Laan van Meerdervoort 627
2564 AA The Hague
Telephone: (070) 362 40 56