The Hague International Centre
- 29 February 2016
- 20 June 2016
The Hague International Centre is the municipal contact centre for international organisations and companies and their expatriate employees in The Hague region. The centre is a joint initiative of the municipalities of The Hague, Leidschendam-Voorburg, Rijswijk and Delft, the Immigration and Naturalisation Service (IND) and ACCESS.
You can visit the THIC for the following services:
- Registration with the municipality (BRP, by appointment only)
- Issuance of residence permit and citizen service number (BSN)
- Medical statement (eigen verklaring) to convert a foreign driving licence
- Information about all kinds of municipal services such as parking permits and rubbish collection
- General information on living in the Netherlands, including health care, education and housing
Who is it for?
- European Union citizens, highly-skilled migrants from outside the European Union and scientific researchers working for companies which have been authorised by the IND as an official sponsor
- Privileged persons (diplomats and consular staff)
P.O. Box 12600
2500 DJ The Hague
City Hall (Atrium)
Spui 70, The Hague
Telephone: +31 (0)70 353 50 43
Monday to Friday from 9.00 to 17.00 hrs. Municipal registration is by appointment only.
Appointment for municipal registration
You can make an appointment to register in the Municipal Personal Records Database (BRP) by sending an email to email@example.com. Once you register, you will receive a residence permit (as requested by your employer) and a citizen service number (BSN) on the spot.
More information can be found at www.thehagueinternationalcentre.nl.
Read more about: